Born in Khimki, Moscow Region. Single, has no children.
Graduated from the Faculty of History, Political Science and Law of the Moscow State Regional University (MGOU), specializing in historian and political scientist.
Since 2007 - Chief Editor of the Za Arbat newspaper and Chairman of the Arbat discussion club.
In 2008, he was elected as a deputy of the Municipal Assembly of the inner-city municipal formation "Arbat" of the city of Moscow, where he works in the commissions for juvenile affairs and guardianship and guardianship.
From 2008 to 2012 - coordinator of the work of the Communist Party faction in the Chamber of Young Deputies of Moscow.
In 2009, an exhibition hall was organized, where the most interesting exhibitions were held: "The Founder of the Soviet State" to the 140th anniversary of V.I. Lenin, "The second person in the state" to the 120th anniversary of V.M. Molotov, "The Glorious Way of the Lenin Komsomol", "Beware! Fake! "," People's militia: the fight continues! "
From 2009 to the present, organizer of conferences in Moscow universities devoted to youth issues (MGOU, RGSU, GUGU, RGGU, IBiP, etc.).
Since 2010, he has been a member of the Youth Chamber at the Moscow City Duma, where he is currently the Deputy Chairman of the Chamber.
Since March 2012 - a member of the Youth Public Chamber of Russia.
Many forces of Ya.I. gives work in documentary television journalism
In 2010-2011, he carried out scientific advice in a television series about E.A. Furtseva to the 100th anniversary of her birth (12 episodes).
In 2008 - 2009 - scientific consultation and direct participation in the "Kremlin funeral" project, commissioned by NTV.
In 2007 - 2008 - author of the idea and script for a series of documentary programs "Great rulers of Moscow" - 20 programs, commissioned by the TV channel "Stolitsa".
In 2007 - 2008 - scientific consultation and direct participation in the "Kremlin Children" project, commissioned by NTV.
In 2007, scientific consultation and participation in the documentary "FDR - an ally of history" (about US President FD Roosevelt).
In 2006, in collaboration with the documentary film studio Nashe Kino, he worked on the television project Kremlin Wives (script review). In films dedicated to Polina Molotova and Yekaterina Voroshilova, he also acted as the main expert "in the frame".
In 2005 - collaborated with the studio of documentary films "Vertov and K": reviewed and supplemented the scripts for the film series "Historical Detective" (commissioned by the TV channel Russia). He took part in the work on the film "Catherine the Third" (about EA Furtseva), "Sakharov" and others. He wrote the script for the film "The second person in the state" (about VM Molotov).
- "Khimki region during the war 1941 - 1945" (2000, 2005)
- “In the snows of Finland. Forgotten Pages 1939-40 " (2002)
- “The collapse of the Stalinist leaders. A Brief Sketch of the Anti-Party Group ”(2003)
- "Ancient Sindica" (2006)
- "Balkan Front - Tito against Stalin" (2005)
- “Removal of V.M. Molotov from power in the last period of Stalin's life 1948-1953 "(2006)
- "Stalin and the foreign policy of the USSR in the pre-war period" (2010)
- From 1999 to 2010, the author of more than two hundred articles on contemporary politics and the history of the USSR (in the newspapers Pravda, Parlamentskaya Gazeta, Dossier, Za Arbat and others in the socio-political journal Recognition).
- Since 2008, the author of a series of articles for the 90th anniversary of the Komsomol in the newspaper "Pravda"
- 15 articles Collective works and collections: "Victory and Stalin" (Zhukov Yu.N., Emelyanov Yu.V., Serebryannikov V.V., Kostrikova E.G., Kostrikov S.P., Galin V.Yu. and others ) 2010, “Grow your garden in the ashes” (Gubenko N., Zinoviev A., Isaev E., Kozhlaev M. and others) 2003, “Television and culture” (Bolotova Zh., Kara-Murza S., Klyuev B., Osipov V., Osminin V., Sorokin V.) 2003.
Awards and honorary titles
Laureate of the Sergei Yesenin Literary Prize. A number of public and commemorative orders and medals.