In 2011, he graduated with a bachelor's degree (diploma with honors) from the International Law Faculty of MGIMO, defended his bachelor's degree in law with knowledge of German and English. Specialization - European law. Theme of work: "Merger of companies under the law of the EU and the Russian Federation". Based on the results of excellent studies and high achievements in the development of the student movement, he was awarded a personal scholarship from the F. Chodiev International Foundation.
In 2009, he studied at the law faculty of the Humboldt University in Berlin, Germany, and also trained at the Russian Embassy.
In 2012, he completed an internship at the International Relations Department of the Office of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation, as well as at the international law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
In 2013, he graduated from the MGIMO master's degree in the direction of "International private and civil law".
In 2014, he passed refresher courses on the topic "Educational activities in a modern educational institution" at the International Institute of Economics and Law under the EurAsEC Interparliamentary Assembly.
In 2015, he took an advanced training course on the topic “Implementation of constitutional and international guarantees of human rights in Russian law and law enforcement practice” at MGIMO of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
In 2018, he completed advanced training courses on the topic “Gr and lobbyist activities in business and non-profit organizations” at MGIMO of the Russian Foreign Ministry.
In 2018 he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of legal sciences (specialty 12.00.02 Constitutional law, constitutional litigation, municipal law) on the topic "Constitutional and legal regulation of lobbying activities under the law of the United States, member states of the European Union and Russia." The materials of the dissertation and the main conclusions were used in the course of discussions in the expert and scientific community within the framework of specialized panel discussions of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum and the Russian Investment Forum.
- Surovtsev S.I. Lobbying activity in the context of its legal regulation: content characteristics and development issues / S.I. Surovtsev // Ethnosocium and Interethnic Culture. - 2016. - No. 11 (101). - S. 178-185. (0.4 pp.), (No. 1832 of the List of VAK journals).
- Surovtsev S.I. Features of the legal regulation of lobbying in Germany and the USA: comparative legal analysis / S.I. Surovtsev // Law and Management. XXI Century. - 2016. - No. 2 (39). - S. 74-82. (1 pp.), (No. 1031 of the List of VAK journals).
- Surovtsev S.I. Russian law on lobbying: the first steps towards legal regulation of lobbying activities in the Russian Federation / S.I. Surovtsev // Law and Management. XXI Century. - 2016. - No. 3 (40). - S. 55-63. (0.8 pp.), (No. 1031 of the List of VAK journals).
- Stanislav Surovtcev. Historical aspects and the meaning of lobbying from a legal perspective / Stanislav Surovtcev // Journal of Constitutional History - 2017 - №33 - pp. 131-141. Stanislav Surovtsev. The history of development and substantive characteristics of lobbying activity in the context of its legal regulation // Stanislav Surovtsev // Bulletin of constitutional history - 2017 №33 - P. 131-141.
- MGIMO-University: Traditions and Modernity. 1944–2014 / Under total. ed. Academician of RAS A.V. Torkunov. Redkoll .: A.V. Torkunov, V.V. Vorotnikov, A.V. Malgin, A.L. Lenchevishnikov. Moscow: Aspect Press, 2014 .-- 352 p .; silt - ISBN 978-5-7567-0769-4
Since 2018 - Executive Secretary of the Expert Council of the State Duma under the Committee for Physical Culture, Sports, Tourism and Youth Affairs on eSports.
Since 2018 - Member of the Expert Council of the State Duma under the Committee on Education and Science for Upbringing.
Since 2008, he has been the Chairman of the Council of the MGIMO Student Union of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, has implemented a number of socially significant projects.
In 2012 he was elected a member of the Youth Public Chamber of Russia.
Since 2012 - Assistant to the Deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation.
Project management, youth policy and international cooperation, GR and lobbying, digital industry and esports.
- Diploma of the President of the Russian Federation V. Putin for his contribution to the preparation and holding of the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students 2017
- Gratitude from the Head of the Presidential Administration S. Ivanov for active participation in the preparation and holding of events related to the celebration of the 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War 1941-1945.
- Gratitude from the Head of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation E. Mitrofanova for the exemplary organization, preparation and holding of the XIX World Festival of Youth and Students.